View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 11:41 PM   #3
Taceas
I'm still almost too mad to talk about it.

I got booted out and I tried to log back in, but didn't work. So I disconnected my connection and reconnected and re-logged into the chat room. We all come in and get stuck in "Cornsnakes-1" with 40 different numbered "Hurleys" in "Cornsnakes", the usual chatroom.

We're chit chatting about it and then on to a different topic, when NEWReptiles4096 comes in and starts shouting (typing in caps). Based on the username, I thought it was some uppity member being a smart aleck, so I made some half-funny emote of "frantically finds the ignore button". And then all hell breaks loose..

Hurley gets booted, comes back and then tries to talk and then gets frozen...I inquire as to why she was frozen and I get warned not to talk back. Now that doesn't settle well with me. I hate appearing like a trouble-maker, but its unprofessional to come in with a power-tripping attitude like that and expect people to be friendly towards you.

I've been a member for over a year and I operate under the principle that I don't just hand out respect, you have to earn it. Its a two-way street with me. So I ask who he is...and then down hill till I get threatened with banning and booted off.

I've got a log of it if you're interested. And I agree with Serp, I thought we left this Nazi-style of dealing with people back at Kingsucks.com.

Please clarify what's going on, if you would. Thanks....