View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 01:44 PM   #1
MysticExotics
Available adults and babies

I am making some of my adults available, and listing the babies that will become available once they are established in eating.

Prices do not include shipping cost.
My terms and conditions are HERE.

I will add links to each animals iHerp profile, there are progression photos and photos of the parents/grandparents on snakes I have produced.

CERYS-2016 Amel Tessera female produced by Mystic Exotics, out of my foundation sire, Brokk (2011 Miami Tessera het Amel), and a Reverse Okeetee female from Glacier Rodents.
She will be ready to breed next season.
$200 *SOLD!*

AMAROK-2018 Miami Tessera (poss het Amel) produced by Mystic Exotics, out of Azurite (2015 Miami Tessera poss het Amel) and Aster (2014 LBR Miami).
I held back these babies to see how they would turn out, and have only made a few of them available.
$175 **ON HOLD**

OBSIDIAN-2015 Miami Tessera out of my Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera pairing.
He is the sire to this year's Miami Tessera het Amel clutch (Obsidian X Kalypso).
$225 *SOLD!*

FLINT-2015 Miami Tessera out of my Miami Tessera X Miami Tessera pairing.
He is sire to this year's babies out of the NW Bloodlines Coral Snow female.
$200 **SOLD!**

AST-19-03 -2019 Miami Tessera male-out of my HD (Homo Dominant aka Super) Miami Tessera male, Hematite X LBR Miami female, Aster.
He is possibly het for Amel.
*He will be available after he sheds and has a few consistent meals.
$200

AST-19-05-2019 Miami Tessera-out of my HD (Homo Dominant aka Super) Miami Tessera male, Hematite X LBR Miami female, Aster.
She is possibly het for Amel.
*She will be available after she sheds, and has had a few consecutive meals.
$200