View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 04:46 PM   #9
tricksterpup
Ok here is my 2 cents worth.
I help mod a tropical fish forum and we have a chat. I am sorry but its chat, and I feel people should talk about what eve they want. It should not be limited to Cornsnakes.

Now, the kid, I feel he had to be a kid for his reaction at being ignored and attacked. Probably had a geniune question and concern about his tortoise. I do not think it would have been wrong for every one to have stopped and listen to him and let him ask his question.
I am sorry but most of the Snakers here have other snakes and other pets. Or at least someone could have steered him to the correct site for help.

After what Rich posted, I would have reacted the same way. I would have been very angry at everyone involved. And as everyone has stated you police your own but who watches the watchmen? Well I guess that is Rich.

Now, as for the trolls, this kid was probably no troll and didn't have the communication skills to deal with his frustration. Now for all the adults out there that did this, sit down and think about how you just treated this boy. Would you have treated this person in Real life? Or if you are a seller would you have treated a customer like this? Also would you like to be ignored or treated like this if you jumped on a Ball python forum and had a question about your cornsnake?