View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 10:34 PM   #6
CowBoyWay
watts of whiley whaskels out there

Here you go elrojo "The Original Board of Inquiry" link for ya
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...?s=&forumid=13

Con men have always been attracted to livestock sales through the centuries.
Wide eyed drooling customers...
(motivated buyers, they want it now)
...with a fist full of cash = easy pickens for an ethically challenged slick talker... who will be more than happy to tell you what you want to hear as long as you quickly send money... but doesn't accept U.S. Postal money orders for some reason and doesn't want funds mailed U.S.P.S. either... hmmm, Postal Fraud Investigators can be a real pest to a mail fraud evildoer / thief, it just might have something to do with it.

The secret to success is to check the B.O.I., BEFORE sending off ones money.
Never done this kind of thing online buyers may want to stick with an old reliable, established, well known breeder, if nothing else to see what nice snakes and a properly packed shipment should look like.
I have had a person assure me that proper packing is no problem, sure I can toss in a heat pack for ya, what the heck, not a problem..., only to find out on receiving ones chilled snakes (they're fine) that it becomes apparent that the person decided to save themselves a buck. They looked out the window and it looked like a nice day to them...

Live and learn, with me overnight express shipments always take two days, I've come to accept that, but thats when proper packing procedures become critical to the health and safety of the in transit Corn Snake.

Yep, The B.O.I. makes for some interesting reading.
So many scams and so little time with some of these guys.
Low lifes have been known to pull the dead snake out of the freezer and throw into a box and ship cross country to his unsuspecting new customer, "oh you wanted a live arrival guarantee, gosh I don't give those."
It never ends, they pass the genes on to their children