Thread: New Here
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 08:07 PM   #1
Averysmom
New Here

Hi I’m Jessica. I adopted a 4 year old corn snake about a month ago. And it’s safe to say I’m obsessed with him. I never knew how much I loved snakes until a few months ago when I saw what I believe was a garter snake slithering on my driveway. I was so amazed with his movement and how beautiful he was I started to research owning a pet snake. Then I came along a Kijiji ad where a guy said he had a snake living in a plastic container and didn’t have time for it. I knew I needed to give it a proper home and get it out of that container. So I found a woman on Kijiji selling snake accessories and she educated me on everything I needed and how to properly care for him. I’m grateful I found her cuz I learned a lot from her and feel confident owning a snake. I named my corn Avery. I have him in a beautiful set up in my living room. I believe he is a ghost corn snake, from comparing him to pictures of other ghost corns. He’s brought a lot of joy to my life in the short time I’ve had him. I could watch him slither around all day. When I’m having a bad day I sit with him and it’s calming. Anyways, I wanted to find a community that shares in my interest of these beautiful creatures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk