Thread: Riobravo boas
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 02:35 PM   #23
Dorgrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I can't imagine anyone being that busy. You _always_ hear stories about how Don is so nice on the phone, and will spend lots and lots of time with a customer. I certainly know he does by e-mail. Same thing with Rich when he was in business. Certainly the people at Rio Bravo can't be busier/"more important" than those two examples of large breeding operations. Or look at Sean Niland, VMS, that has a photo of every single animal right down to the normal cornsnakes!

You should send them an e-mail saying you'll take your $50, add it to your snake budget and go shop somewhere else!
thats exactly what I said! I told them " sorry for apparently being such a bother but i will do business else where"

I even explained why I wanted pictures. I only have 4 snakes right now, this would be my 5th. Im SUPER picky about what I get and I really have to "fall in love" with the animals I get. Either way now though, Im still shopping around. Ive stumbled upon the patternless boas of MainleyBoas, and man those are amazing but lord only knows how expensive they are ha! Thankfully though, not having a lot of snakes, I am usually willing to pay, a reasonable bit more.