View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 04:57 PM   #4
BSLMichael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I think you should look at my two threads, Diary of a Non-Feeder, and OMG Three Babies Ate. Try Ivory washed, with Ivory scent still on the pink. Try live. Try chicken fat scented. Have you tried slap feeding like the video in Susan's forum? And if you want, I can have Rich pick the baby up from you on his way down here in two weeks and I'll try my best with it.

It's difficult to answer when to give up, if you are assist feeding. You can keep a baby going on tails/tease feeding pinks for months. It depends on how valuable that baby is to you and if you have the patience for it. I know they can drive you absolutely insane. With big breeders, I don't think non-feeders get a lot of chances. Maybe three or so.
Thanks a lot! I will definitely go check those out... I am willing to take as long as I have to. I was just more or less worried that at some point it becomes too unhealthy to continue.

If he becomes too much of a problem I may change his name to trouble.

I've tried something call tease feeding... But I can never get him mad enough to bite ANYTHING. he is very sweet and calm... too calm.