Thread: Amazing people
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 03:15 PM   #4
Galataya16
BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Axis, let me tell you, I adore reading your posts. They never fail to make me laugh. Amazing sense of humor.

I have no idea what happened to Hades and Snobi. Went to bed and they were fine, woke up the next morning and they were both dead. No temp or humidity changes, they fed on different mice. No clue. Beyond heartbroken. Especially since there isn't an answer Bummed I didn't get to see their grown colors. They were beautiful! And Hades was always changing colors as he shed. Spec was fine. No issues.

A few months later I was a complete moron and was in a rush and left Spec's tank open. I normally check on them twice a day, even just a peek in on them, but it was such a busy weekend. I didn't notice until two mornings after that she was gone. I tried everything. Traps, mice out, everything. We never got her back. Still beat myself up over it. Still haven't torn down her viv. She was getting beautiful too. Seemed to be getting more pink/purple hued and more yellow. She was stunning.

I told myself for a long time that I just wasn't meant to have snakes. I've had ZERO luck with them since I got the first one. But I greatly miss having one in my life. They are such amazing creatures. If I do happen to get another one, I'm definitely buying a lock for my tank so I hopefully don't ever make that mistake again.