View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
chicelias
Snake hasn't pooped in 2 weeks...

i have a yearling creamsicle that i give a large mouse to every sunday. i've had her since september and i've fed her on pretty much this same schedule since i got her except that a couple months agao i moved her up from medium mice to large mice and she had no problems. usually after i feed her she poops like 2-3 days later and she poops multiple like 2-3 times. she's been really regular with eating, pooping and shedding. (she eats fine even when she's shedding).

so i'm a little concerned because about two weeks ago when i fed her she pretty much stayed in one spot for the entire week (as far as i could tell. she's usually very active at night and i see her cruising around). then i fed her again on this last sunday and she ate just fine and then stayed in the same spot again the whole week. but what has me concerned is that i can not seem to find any poop anywhere - she hasn't pooped since i fed her and it's freaking me out. she's going to shed too - i think she's in the clear stage now. should i be worried is this normal even though she always used to eat and poop regularly even during shed cycles?