• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Scaleless Corns Beauty?

Frank Pinello

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder. Everyone has their own opinion. But the more I look at "scaleless" corns the more I prefer scaled corns. They also come from Emory bloodline (strike two!). Although very interesting they are really something I don't want in my collection.
Anyone with me?

I can't really say I was ever enthusiastic about that line. Some are rather pretty, but darn they feel just weird when you hold them. :laugh:

I think there are enough beautiful morphs in corn snakes without crossing them, but I can't blame anyone for tapping in on the $$$ that the crosses bring. It's like a friend of mine who just paid $1500 for a crossbred puppy. In my day you called that an accidental breeding due to a male dog getting access to a bitch in heat. Now they call them designer dogs. Life is too short, so if someone wants "whatever" I say go for it, but I personally don't want any.

I've of seen a few that were real stunners but the majority of them are just boring. I really prefer a shiney iridecent snake. It's like having a car with a flat black rattle can paint job vs a car with a nice candy color and so shiney it looks wet.

[OFF TOPIC]

I've of seen a few that were real stunners but the majority of them are just boring. I really prefer a shiney iridecent snake. It's like having a car with a flat black rattle can paint job vs a car with a nice candy color and so shiney it looks wet.

Is that a GTO in your avatar? I had a '66 in my younger days. Red with convertible top until I had it painted blue metal flake.

Is that a GTO in your avatar? I had a '66 in my younger days. Red with convertible top until I had it painted blue metal flake.

67 tempest (base model of a gto) with a 65 GTO hood. Mine was a post car instead of hardtop. I loved that car but it just didn't get driven much

67 tempest (base model of a gto) with a 65 GTO hood. Mine was a post car instead of hardtop. I loved that car but it just didn't get driven much

Yeah, I noticed the hood. :)

I did some mods on my car, then drove it till after a bunch of other problems preceding it, a rod bearing decided it was done playing. Sold it for less than I paid for that Muncie M22 "Rock Crusher" transmission.

Back