View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 07:39 PM   #62
ghosthousecorns
I still keep corns but life has had its ups and downs for me and it can be hard to still have as much passion and time to write about the hobby. I used to be here all the time and if you search the older posts my name will come up a bit, as I was a contributing member for years. I will be completely honest and I can handle if this gets taken the wrong way - it's actually the first time I have logged on in ages- but a lot of times the posts on this forum would get very political and it seemed like a lot of corn keepers and snake people in general, lean far to the right- and I kind of lean the other way- so at least on FB there is a little "unfollow" thing you can do if someones's politics opinion posts are just driving you nuts. I tend to be too much of an empath and absorb feelings from people even when I do not want to. Just being honest that this was a factor in my visits becoming less frequent. I still come to this site sometimes and look for old threads because it is more searchable than FB, FWIW