View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 01:31 PM   #69
Rich Z
I don't know about Facebook, but I have heard that a lot of conservative based websites are having problems with censorship from left leaning content hosts. And from what I have read, Facebook in general does seem to lean in that direction.

Last time I looked it did appear that Facebook was trying to get a classifieds oriented offshoot business up and running, so my guess would be that in order to more heavily promote that venture, they would likely try to discourage people using regular pages and groups from selling on those platforms instead. And from what I have read of their rules and stipulations for using the classifieds platform, all animal sales are prohibited there.

So yeah, not sure what the future is going to be bringing. It could possibly just be that someone starts up a Facebook clone but without all the BS and restrictions. The problem, however, would be trying to overcome inertia. But I guess since the inertia this site had a few years hasn't seemed to help much here, I guess even Facebook going belly up because of poor management decisions would have to be a possibility.

Zuckerberg is obviously no genius. He is, in my opinion, just some suddenly and unexpectedly rich guy who thinks his new bucket loads of money equates to his being a genius.

Ah well, the tyrant fat child (the ONLY fat person in all of North Korea) Kim Jong-un will likely come to realize that suicide by lobbing a nuke high in the atmosphere over the USA is his only way of saving face, and push us all back into the stone age with an EMP, so it all won't matter anyway.