View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 12:36 AM   #76
Rich Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPinello View Post
Well, I decided to come back to this site after 11 years of absence just this weekend.
After I went from 1 son in 2002 to twin boys in 2006, it was time to sell my stock and raise my humans boys. Now That they are a bit older, I decided to get back into my passion. Only have about 16 corns now but enjoying it.
A lot happened.....Rich Z. Retired, the Loves moved out of Florida and there are many new corn morphs I had to educate myself on.

I guess l'm one of the rare people who left and came back.

P.S. I tried to come back under my old user name "pinello" but Im not very technical and must of screwed something up. So I reregistered.

Really glad to see it still going even though the traffic has slowed.

Hey Frank, welcome back! When I saw your registration I thought that name was familiar.

I checked the member database and it appears that you now have three registrations.

[code]

User Name - Join Date - Last Activity - Post Count
FPinello - 05-03-2018 - 05-06-2018 - 2
Frank Pinello - 04-15-2002 - 10-01-2002 - 54
pinello - 10-20-2002 - 07-31-2006 - 71
[/code]

How about I merge them all together into your original account for you? Contact me via private message so I can give you the password I will create for that account and we will get this squared away.

When I retired I was running a lot of old invoices through the shredder, and I saw so many names that I sold animals to over the years. It was a pretty odd feeling. I felt like I was running my past life through that shredder. And so many people who used to be here that are no longer stopping by.

Every now and again I hear from Kathy Love and she always invites Connie and I out to visit her and Bill out in Arizona. One of these days we will make that trip out west. At least I hope we do. Time is going by so quickly these days.