View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:16 AM   #18
Dragonling
So apparently two I thought were DIE were just being very lazy about emerging. We did lose two for sure though, one never attempting to pip and the other passing afterward. Here's the funny part though...I have 21 empty shells and 20 hatchlings. Looks like someone managed to escape, possibly while I was sexing the first big group to hatch. I'm sure it has sequestered itself away to shed and has not gone far, so we will be setting out some traps as the first hatchlings begin to shed.

There are still only the two Hypo-things, which are *supposed* to be Hypoberries. Time will tell, hopefully.

Some potential good news on the horizon. Though I was unable to procure the pair I was really hoping to snag, I did finally get some females to match my remaining male from what was supposed to be a 5-6 gene project from Joe Pierce. You may recall that the two "females" I purchased turned out to be male, including the sire of the current clutch. These are adults fresh out of cooling, and so hopefully we will have a second round of hatchlings in September.

Possible pairings:
Strawberry Plasma het Topaz Amel
x
Strawberry het Topaz ph Blood x2

Strawberry Plasma het Topaz Amel
x
Topaz het Lavender ph Blood

Also considering attempting my Palmetto with Amethyst paradox, though if he is still skittish, Charlie my Strawberry Plasma might be a bit worn out this season lol.