Thread: Harsh site?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 09:12 PM   #5
Rich Z
Oh yeah, I was trying REAL hard not to come across even more harshly than I apparently did in the PMs. I rarely ever send out the very first rendition of a reply I pound out on the keyboard.... I think I am a whole lot more mellow now than I used to be. Or I have at least learned to count to 300 before sending off messages that I can't take back. The keyboard equivalence to biting my tongue, I guess.

Heck, my attitude leans more towards accepting that every time I am wrong I have learned something new, rather than trying to defend some point of view that weighty and credible evidence points heavily against. Of course, there is no natural law that states that even if I am the only one to believe something, that my position MUST be wrong..... I might actually be the only one who is correct.

Point of the matter is, actually, that this person decided the site was too harsh BEFORE the PM conversation even took place. So that had no bearing on his decision. It was based solely on the content of the above indicated thread. Which didn't seem at all harsh to me.