View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 06:32 PM   #31
sdavis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpsOfNM View Post
sdavis... same goes for you FL folks...Nanci, Raven, etc.

I strongly suggest reaching out here:
http://www.fieldherpforum.com/forum/...7daefc52984256

That's the Forum for the North American Field Herpers Association (N.A.F.H.A) - Southeast Chapter. It covers NC, as well as other SE states. Each NAFHA Chapter does at least some sort of annual herping trip, in junction with the annual national NAFHA trip.

Reach out to Josh Holbrook, he might still be the Chapter President. Noah M would be another to reach out to. Unfortunately, both are in FL. I'm spacing on who I know from NC that does herping up there.

If you can get a hold of him, Daryl Camby, goes by Camby on here but he's not very active, is out of my childhood stomping grounds of the Myrtle Beach/North Myrtle Beach/Horry County area of SC...last I knew. I've known Camby, only via the web, for going on probably 18-20 years now, though I haven't chatted with him since 2014 or 2015. I know Daryl to also be into herping.

All the lecturing aside....

Just get out into the field and have some fun, but be smart and safe about it.
I actually have a second home in north myrtle if you think he'd ever be willing to link up and do some herping. I'm down there usually at least a weekend out of the month.