• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Could I have a double trait hypo masque?

DeuceRon

Kind of looks like it, but I can't tell for sure.. Mine is the first pic. The second is from the Ians Vivarium site. Don't have a ventral pic yet. What do you think? Thanks!

Attachments

• Imagea00001.jpg
    Imagea00001.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 55
  • hypomasque-a.jpg
    hypomasque-a.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 55
look at the belly - is it like the checkers are outside and inner is plain ? its hard to tell without seeing the belly
there are only 2-3 indicates that you can be sure a snake carries the masque gen
hypo would fits ;)

Thanks for the replies! Okay, here is a pic of the belly. Any ideas? I'm gonna keep searching in the meantime.

Thanks again!

Attachments

• Imagea00001.jpg
    Imagea00001.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 45
Looks like it may be a sunkissed!! Thanks Shiari!

Here's one

Attachments

• sunkissed young.JPG
    sunkissed young.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 45
  • sunkissed belly.JPG
    sunkissed belly.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 45
Back