• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Available Cornsnakes!!!

Hi Heather,
I know I'm sounding stupid, but what do you meanby "Super"?
It doesn't sound stupid, it's not a familiar term in Cornsnakes. Technically, the correct term is Homo, when it comes to Tessera's, since the majority of the Tessera's are hets, but it confuses a lot of people, so I use the Super term.

Basically, the majority of the Tessera's you see are hets, only carrying one Tessera gene, and when paired with a non Tessera, about 50% of the babies will be Tessera's.
When you pair a (het) Tessera X (het) Tessera (like I did last year, Kai is the dam, Citrine is from that clutch) about 75% of the clutch will be Tessera's, and about 25% of those babies will be Super (homo) Tessera's, carrying two Tessera genes.
When you pair a Super(homo) Tessera to a non Tessera, 100% of the babies will be Tessera.

That is why I want all of the Tessera's from that clutch to be bred to see if they are one of the Super's.

I hope that makes sense.

Here's some pics of the babies

Zinc (Cinder F)
Tinder (Fire Motley M)
Pyre (Sunkissed Fire F)
Dulce (Miami het Cinder F)

*These are the last pics taken, I need to get some more pics with my good camera.

Attachments

• zinc.jpg
    zinc.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 147
  • tinder.jpg
    tinder.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 149
  • pyre.jpg
    pyre.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 148
  • dulce.jpg
    dulce.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Possible Super Tessera's

Azurite M
Flint M
Malachite M
Rhyolite F

Attachments

• azurite.jpg
    azurite.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 152
  • flint2.jpg
    flint2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 151
  • malachite.jpg
    malachite.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 152
  • rhyolite.jpg
    rhyolite.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Someone needs to pick up azurite and malachite!

Heather... Everyone except topaz are onto fuzzies now :D

I now only have two possible Super/homo Miami Tessera's (both males) available now, as well as a few other morphs.

I'm adding more available to the list, they are on my iHerp page, in the available section at the top.

I will update this add when I get a chance.

I've reduced the price of the Fire Motley!

The red on the Amel Tessera female is incredible! (If she doesn't sell, she will be paired with one of my Miami Tessera's down the road.

I have one possible Super/homo Miami Tessera male left! (Buyer must agree to do a test breeding to see if he is homo/super.)

I posted updated pics in the first post.

I've reduced the price of the Fire Motley!

The red on the Amel Tessera female is incredible! (If she doesn't sell, she will be paired with one of my Miami Tessera's down the road.

I have one possible Super/homo Miami Tessera male left! (Buyer must agree to do a test breeding to see if he is homo/super.)

I posted updated pics in the first post.
How old is female and how much?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

**Updated 7/1/17-Fire Motley male is sold!
Be sure to check my iHerp page to see the available snakes and their profiles.

Please email me at MysticExotics(at)gmail.com if you are interested in any of them.

Cerys 2016 0.1 Amel Tessera $125

There is one male Tessera from the Miami Tessera het Amel X Miami Tessera poss het Amel

*Buyer must agree to produce a clutch of eggs to determine if Super/homo or not on the Tessera male.

He is poss het Amel

Azurite 1.0 $130

You can see their iHerp pages HERE

(Cross posted)

Thank you for looking! :)

How old is female and how much?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
She hatched last year (2016) she's $125 (shipping is additional).
Please send me a message to the email listed above if you're interested in her.

I get messages much quicker if you email me directly.

Thank you for looking! :)

Back