View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 12:08 AM   #1
LanieLove
Are worms okay for my baby corn?

I very recently got my first snake, an extremely tiny baby corn. I went to the pet store one day and asked a little bit about the corn snake and when and what it had been eating. The woman said the snake was too small to eat pinkies, so she suggested chopping the pinkies up. The next day I went back to the store and a different woman came to help me with the snake. I asked a few more questions and the woman said to cut some worms in half and feed them to my snake. She said that's what the corn had been eating. i didn't know much about feeding snakes worms, but was a little skeptical about how healthy worms were. The woman offered to get some worms from a back room, and not knowing what to do I just said that she could go get the worms. The whole situation made me a little nervous and confused, so I just decided to go along with what the worker said. Having the worms made me think I didn't have to pick up some pinkies from the store. Now a day later, I'm wondering whether or not it's good to feed my baby corn snake worms.