View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 10:56 PM   #32
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
Thank you, sadly I'm down to just the granite. She came from Jason Baylin and Owen mcyntire. I think they got their breeders from the same place Nick did which is Paul Harris over in the UK.

The axanthic passed in early December. Necropsy revealed that it was due to his kidneys. He came from Eric burke, who got his pair from Paul. Nick bought a clutch mate to him. I was recently looking at Nick's site since he just posted a bunch of ijs.
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
I had to sell all of my Morelia, with my pending move. I will be getting back into them after I move back to eastern WA, after I get settled, which will be super easy, since Nick lives over there. LOL

This was my Granite female. She's 25% WC outcross. I'm sure by the time I'm ready to add them back in, he'll have the OC % higher.
She was one of the last ones I sold. She went to a friend of mine who's had her on breeder loan to prove out a couple possible het Granite males, I offered to sell her to my friend for a really great price.

The last IJ I had went to Nick. He was my favorite out of all of my Morelia.

When he was 2yrs old, his coloring was amazing! He muddied up as he got older, but I still loved his coloring.