View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 02:16 AM   #151
Phil1ooo
Quick note,, Moisture is also important which we all already are aware of. So having said that providing your snake with something he can completely submerge himself in only makes sense. If your a snake lover and you want your snake to shed properly then providing him with what he actually needs rather than trying to cut corners also only makes perfect sense for both your won peace of mind and your snakes well being. the snake knows what he needs and it's up to you to provide him with exactly that no matter what the small extra expense it takes to make that happen. Remember snakes aren't like dogs, cats etc, they don't have different face expressions when they want or need something.

If you own a dog or a cat do you only give yourself a spray bottle of water to wash them with or do turn on the tap and soak them wet. NO I bet you don't, you don't even think twice about turning on that hose tab to drench them, filling the bath to soak them etc. Again only my personal opinion but I feel that these snakes should have at it's disposal enough water to submerge in at all times as that is what they would have in the wild.
Sorry if that offends some of you as it's wasn't the intention.