• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Official Thread For Obtaining Growth/Size Data for Corns

Hey jet_set_willy, that's some awesome info! I'm glad you have records for so many snakes. Would you mind sending me the excel file(s) for that? This way I can copy+paste the data rather than rewriting it all manually. I'll add them all to the graph and do another render.

Dragonline, glad to hear she's doing well! I'll add any updates you post to the chart.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks to everyone for all their tedious information recording! We're really getting some great data and now have a pretty good sample size. I'll continue to add data as it's posted.

I put the chart up online so it's interactive instead of just a picture. You can find that here: http://cornsnakes.danhennion.com/

-You can click each snake name down at the bottom of the legend to turn them on/off
-You can drag the sliders up at the top to adjust the start/end dates graphed (viewpoint)
-You can save copies of the chart with the download dialogue in the top right
-You can click+drag on the graph for easily zooming in on one area
-If the colors are weird or hard to see for the snakes you're looking at, you can refresh the page and all the colors will be regenerated at random for a different look.

Thanks to everyone for all their tedious information recording! We're really getting some great data and now have a pretty good sample size. I'll continue to add data as it's posted.

I put the chart up online so it's interactive instead of just a picture. You can find that here: http://cornsnakes.danhennion.com/

-You can click each snake name down at the bottom of the legend to turn them on/off
-You can drag the sliders up at the top to adjust the start/end dates graphed (viewpoint)
-You can save copies of the chart with the download dialogue in the top right
-You can click+drag on the graph for easily zooming in on one area
-If the colors are weird or hard to see for the snakes you're looking at, you can refresh the page and all the colors will be regenerated at random for a different look.

Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this :)

Back