Thread: PLEASE HELP!
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2002, 12:14 PM   #5
Ares
Dazed and Confused

Hey guys,
Im half asleep while writing this, I stayed up pretty much most of the night
keeping an eye on him. Up until about 3:30am he looked like he wasn't gonna make it, he looked like he was in pain, he kept slithering around the tank real fast and then he would stop and do something that looked like a mini ceasure
with his mouth open. Also he kept banging his head on anything and everything that came in his way. I checked up on him again at 5am and he looked exhausted just resting against the glass. But he didn't regurgitate. Right now he seems fine just rolled up on top of the heat mat. Thanx for the replys. I really started to panic when he did this (he never did it before).

Here is where Im confused, what caused this?? Like Simon said, if he ate 2 fuzzies before with no problem then it cant be that. What I was wondering is if Vitamin supplement can go bad?? I usually put vitamin supplement on the fuzzies maybe two times out of the four times I feed him a month. I use the spray bottle kind, and its always in the fridge when Im not using it.

Any input would be great, I dont want a repeat of last night to happen again it was too stressful for both the snake and ME!!!! ehehe