• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

BLOODS/PIED, BUTTERS, AMBERS and more...

ForkedTung

Serpent Mound Monk
NEW PRICES!!!
WE'RE GOING TO KNOCK 5$ OFF THE PRICE OF EACH SNAKE
OR 10$ EACH PAIR (MIX AND MATCH)
This offer will only be posted here FIRST, for a short time,before I lower the prices on the other forums
So go ahead and subtract 5$, 10$ or more off each listed price

BUCKEYE RIVER REPTILES
2008 Pricelist:

AMBER Het AMEL= 65$
(pretty snakes, on the lighter side)

CARAMEL Het HYPO/AMEL =45$
(just about all the genes to make most Caramel combos)

BUTTER Het HYPO=60$
( some are homo Hypo, no way to tell except to breed them)

***Mix and match any pair of the above to produce all three in one clutch!!!

Well After carefully looking at all of the BLOODS it appears that the PIED gene is definitely present in all of the bloods from both clutches ( same Sire and Dam).so I will be taking offers on these until I can figure out exactly what a fair price would be. The het bloods would also have to be considered possible het for pied as well.

CLASSIC Het BLOOD, Pos Het PIED,AMEL, CHARCOAL=40$
( The Blood influence is pretty identifiable IMHO)

BLOODRED/ PIED Pos Het AMEL, CHARCOAL=80$
(The sire is a sweet one with cubed saddles[not genetic])

AMEL Het ANERY= 30$
( nice babies, on the small side)

SNOW Het HYPO=35$
(the dame is a pretty pink, I think the Hypo shows? fiesty pink clutch!)

Pics are from left to right: Blood ( poor pied close up), Blood,Amber, Butter

I am FedEx certified Priority Overnight, ACR registered,
I charge only what I am quoted for shipping, no additional charges!
Please contact for gender and availability: [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0388_1.JPG
    IMG_0388_1.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 463
  • 2M5 BLOOD.JPG
    2M5 BLOOD.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 462
  • 1F1 AMBER.jpg
    1F1 AMBER.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 463
  • 1F3 BUTTER.JPG
    1F3 BUTTER.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 464

Attachments

• 4M1 SNOW.JPG
    4M1 SNOW.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 463
  • 1M11 CARAMEL.JPG
    1M11 CARAMEL.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 465
  • 1F12 AMBER.JPG
    1F12 AMBER.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 464
  • 3M5 AMEL..JPG
    3M5 AMEL..JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 466
  • 1M7 BUTTER.JPG
    1M7 BUTTER.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 467
There is still some debate as to whether this is the pied-sided gene? I'm not sure what else it could be other than what may be a another different version of it? It showed up only in the homo animals not the het and they all have it to varying degrees. I should know for sure when the F2 generation is produced. to see if it's a Mendelian recessive.

I've decide on 80$ for the bloods and 40$ for the hets, These are ,at this point, NOT known to be inheritable pied genetics.( I would refer to them as pied-like)

Reasonable offers considered on ALL morphs and group discounts for orders of two or more of anything in any combination.

My shipping charge is only and EXACTLY what FedEx quotes me to ship to you.

NO hidden charges.

Hey ForkedTung, how do you know if it's pie or not. I have a baby bloodred and I think it's pie, but I don't know whether it is or not. Does any white on the side mean pie?.

Hey ForkedTung, how do you know if it's pie or not. I have a baby bloodred and I think it's pie, but I don't know whether it is or not. Does any white on the side mean pie?.

If you post some pictures , you will know on the comments and replies :

Technically mine have pied "markings" I'm kind of new to this also, but I think for it to be considered a full pied it would have to be proven genetically reproducible. The cool thing about mine are the older they get (each shed) the more white they show. I'll know in a few years for sure whether it can be passed on genetically.
Sorry it took so long to answer I never got the message for your post?
There are some threads here also that should deal with your question in more detail, just do a search. thanks for your interest.

new prices!!!

NEW WINTER PRICES!!! These are showbound and then going to my wholesaler, act fast because their aren't many left...

AMBER Het AMEL= 45$
(pretty snakes, on the lighter side)

CARAMEL Het HYPO/AMEL =25$
(just about all the genes to make most Caramel combos)

BUTTER Het HYPO=40$
( some are homo Hypo, no way to tell except to breed them)

***Mix and match any pair of the above to produce all three in one clutch!!!

The het bloods would also have to be considered possible het for pied as well.

CLASSIC Het BLOOD, Pos Het PIED,AMEL, CHARCOAL=20$
( The Blood influence is pretty identifiable IMHO)

BLOODRED/ PIED Pos Het AMEL, CHARCOAL=50$ one male left

AMEL Het ANERY= 20$
( nice babies, on the small side)

SNOW Het HYPO=25$
(the dame is a pretty pink, I think the Hypo shows? fiesty pink clutch!)

PM sent. to abc0620

On a side not, I can't edit the original ad, but I want to make something clear about my "pieds"
1) first off, I'm out of them
2) The genetics are in no way proven to heritable, at this point, just a different looking form of blood., that is also why they are/were priced as bloods.
3) I mistakenly labeled them "pied" they are not pied please forgive this error. They are at most pied-sided.
thanks, Kyle

Can I see a pic please? BLOODRED/ PIED Pos Het AMEL, CHARCOAL=80$

Back