View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 02:01 AM   #9
sheldon
hi guys yeah i think this is interesting and i personaly find it cool that the possibility for a motley corn with strong colours and not loosing the black is awesome even if it is a polygenetic trait and can only be held by line breeding i still think it could produce unusual results if we are aware of fine details my male is an okeetees with no known hets i have recently purchased two babies from the same breeder and both have a stripe going down the neck which points to a line bred trait !!

Dragonling my okeetees male has the same patterning as your photo very cool!!

EWCcorns i dont have any of the genes you mentioned in my snakes that i know of the female is a caramel motley that is supposed to be hypo but i have serious doubts abouit that maybe she is het hypo time will tell !! i bought two supposedly sunkissed corns a while back they will breed this year both are motley so i think i will breed the male to my caramel motley and the female to my okkeetees and see the results

if you guys have any ideas further please add in im starting to fget a handle on this genetics arround corns and i still think this could be a fun breeding project EWC i dont know that im going to find any pure strain corns here in South Africa i think they have all been bred from such a small pool that there are going to be hidden hets all over the pace