• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Happy birthday to me!

Zombiegirl

Hi gang, long time no post...hope all is well! My birthday was on Friday and I splurged and adopted this little guy...I couldn't resist! :nope:

I was told the previous owners dropped a hide on his back and so thus now he has some neuro issues...but I'm wondering if his wobble isn't due to the fact that he's most likely a banana spider? Regardless...he is SUPER sweet and very curious about everything :)

I am horrible with names so asked my friend who was visiting with me what a good name would be...she suggested "Day-o" (yes, there is a reference there from one of our favorite movies :rolleyes: )

8SHxm1W.jpg

zvThGAg.jpg

6kDEbhh.jpg

f3CvF6N.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to feed him this weekend with everyone else...he is supposedly a good eater so fingers crossed!

Back