• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tessera Club!! Post Yours Too!!

Amazing Color

I'm glad this girl didn't sell. Holding onto her now :dancer:

191204_437546_VeryLarge_DfXVpG03mWbTH.jpg

Congratulations. Best Lavender-type color I've seen in a snake that size.

Hello,
My Anerystripedtessera het. Bloodred, Hypo now 2 years old.

Attachments

• AnerytesserastripedH15.JPG
    AnerytesserastripedH15.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 66
Pewter and Dilute Pewter Tessera

Been a while since I have posted a Tessera but here goes.
John
TessPew2.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 51
Hi together! Here a Granitetesseramotley/striped het. Hypo just out of egg ;-))
Pairing was Ghostbloodredmotley x Anerytesserastriped het. Hypo, Bloodred

Attachments

• Granitetesseramotley_striped.JPG
    Granitetesseramotley_striped.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 40
Congratulations. Best Lavender-type color I've seen in a snake that size.

Holy Cow Don, You're right that is one of the best colored lavender I have seen at that age in a long time. I am sad I didn't see her when you had her posted for sale I would have purchased her for sure. I guess I need to keep a closer eye on your site from now on, lol. I tend to catch it once a week but sometimes I do miss a few weeks here and there and I surely missed out on this one. If you know who this is, you probable know how much I love lavender and tessera, considering all the Tessera questions I have for you and the fact that we discuss lavender a lot, lol.

Ok so here goes my tesseras. First up is my newest coming to me on Monday and He certain is a STUNNING boy. This is direct from Rich Hume and is a Peach Opal Blood Tessera. Can't wait to get this guy for breeding next year to my female Peach Plasma Tessera also from Rich.
FgPVuSZmy15qtJsj7

Ok here goes nothing. I am going to try to upload this pic again. My newest acquisition from Rich Hume.

1.0 Peach Opal Blood Tessera
a>

Ok so now that I know how to do this here are a few of my other beautiful tesseras. These are ones that I hatched this year from my Peach Plasma Tessera x Opal Blood. I got the Peach Plasma Tessera from Rich Hume of course and the Opal Blood from Nanci @ Snicker Snakes
20170809_153913.jpg

Back