• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

iHerp, do you?

I just finished adding my snakes to iherp, that is a pretty neat deal. If I have time I will even update all of the feeding logs.

I just finished adding my snakes to iherp, that is a pretty neat deal. If I have time I will even update all of the feeding logs.

Yeah, that's my problem too. Time. I have my own written schedules at home that are easy to update meanwhile but taking the time out to update it all online is a different story.

I have a smart phone & can update from my phone. The batch feed feature is great! You can feel all or some, & just check whether they were fed or not, also you can log shed,defecate & clean on the batch feed log as well.

There is a mobile link for smart phones as well, for iHerp, that you can do batch feeds & such.

Yeah, I could see that being awesome.
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to have a phone with such capability at work, which is why I've got the pc of crap Blackberry I've got now.

Yeah, I could see that being awesome.
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to have a phone with such capability at work, which is why I've got the pc of crap Blackberry I've got now.

That sux :(

I briefly considered trying a different tracking system, but you just cannot beat iHerp, it is the best, hands down!

It's even linked to FB now! You can "like" people's animals, link blogs, etc.

Heather, you should weigh your snakes BEFORE you feed them.

In March I will have been a member of iHerp for 4 glorious years. Yes, the site is super functional, but the community is what makes it great. I have had the pleasure of so many new people as shows and other gatherings, including the man himself, Aaron. The site has literally changed my life. Now, I don't expect everyone to have the same reaction as me, but it is absolutely worth joining.

picture002-4.jpg

The one and only thing that bothers me about Iherp is that cornsnakes are tucked into a dark corner; very mushroom like.
Cornsnakes, although common and easy to take care of, are loved just as much as the other snakes that are... highlighted and have their own "in your face" photo section.
It's one of the reason why I'm not so hot on going out of my way to post photographs.
I'd be more apt to, if they were given equal; or close to equal ranking.

The species gallery? I don't really use that. I can see how it would be frustrating though, you kinda have to know where to look, to find them...& there's over 7,000 of them on iHerp. LOL

One thing that I've recently found frustrating, is that when you do a batch feed, the animals on loan do not show up on the list, so I have to remember to go back & do that individually.

I find it frustrating that you can add people to a favorites list, but then can't access the list.

On the right side of the screen, just above the latest morph gallery submission (your beautiful kastanie, btw), there is 'my favorites' tab. Click it and your favorite people list will drop down before your very eyes.

Back