View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 01:11 PM   #9
Jay@PJCReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyflier
.........and I don't really foresee any of the 3 of you's being powerhungry in the near future.
You need to understand the key words in what you said Ty........ "in the near future" ... What about long term? I foresee these three being sticklers for the rules just so they can facilitate an ongoing and upcoming tyrannical dictatorship. You guys think it's fine now with these false profits with their blind promises. Today signatures, tomorrow what? No more smilies? These guys are so transparent I can see right through them. They come to you with smiles and promises, wanting to hold your baby snakes and promising a 72 bin baby rack in every snake room and so on.....blah! I can see a conspiracy starting to unfold a mile away. I bring up the signature problem in another thread and I am almost ostracized and when Dean brings it up he's the best thing since sliced bread. Anyone with a brain can see collusion when it is happening even in it's most subtle form. You are all sheep and a wolf is the shepard if you can't see this unfolding in front of your eyes. I can not and will not stand by idly and let this happen to us. We need to join together and overthrow this power hungry, mis-guided government now while we still have a chance. "POWER TO THE HERPERS!" "LET THE POSTERS DECIDE!"

Whew! Now that I got that out of my system I must say we couldn't have voted in a better group of mods. Finally we have people to watch the forums that will make sure that the rules of this site are followed. Again, congratulations to you three for willing to take on this thankless job. You have PJCReptiles support 100%.
Jay