View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 12:33 AM   #5
MissJennifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
If it is not bothering the snake, and isn't itself causing any problems, might be best to just leave it be. Be aware that some solvents (like alcohol) can be toxic if used incorrectly.
It definitely isn't bothering her at all - just scared me on the " this wasn't here last night; how the...." Factor.

Noted on alcohol - I'll pass on it then.

The top is fixed properly with the screen stuff; I'm looking forward to avoid more questionable mornings in the future.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk