• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Moderator Poll

Please vote for the next CS moderator.

• Bitsy

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • diamondlil (Janine)

Votes: 30 13.6%
  • Drizzt80 (Brent)

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • KJUN (KJ)

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • medusacoils (Wayne)

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • mike17l (Mike)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nanci

Votes: 85 38.5%
  • Rich in KY (Rich)

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • RobbiesCornfield (Robbie)

Votes: 41 18.6%
  • tricksterpup (Jim)

Votes: 6 2.7%
  • NOTA (None of the above)

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
Can we please keep this thread on topic? It's seeeerius!

mice%20tickle.jpg

Wayne ;)

Janine, those pictures might make for a very interesting and potentially comical thread!!!:)

Wow - have only just seen this. I'm very honoured to have been nominated, but I'm afraid I really don't have the time I feel I'd need to do justice to a Mod role at the moment.

I don't know if it's possible to remove my name while the poll is in progress, but at least nobody has voted for me yet. Any of the other candidates would make a fantastic Mod, so I don't think anyone will miss me from the list!

Sincere thanks to the person (or people) who nominated me. Your faith in me is very much appreciated.

Um... I've checked the thread and no one seems to have responded to Bitsy's post (unless I missed it completely which is always possible!). 3 people have now voted for Bitsy, before seeing her reply, obviously.. I doubt anything can be done about it now but just trying to bring it to the fore since it doesn't seem to have been acknowledged.

It was me who nominated you Bitsy, but as I understood it, only people who accepted the nomination within that particular thread were to be included in the vote - I'm sorry, I should have PMed you and asked if it was ok to nominate you.

Boy, talk about tough decisions... I voted, but there were so many I WISH I could have voted for too. Any of them would be great MODS. Good luck to all of you!

I love the many directions this thread has gone in..I sent my vote, but it really was a hard decision :) good luck to all of you

And for all you party dancers out there, nothing can compare to how I got on my 21st birthday :) hehehe..

It was me who nominated you Bitsy, but as I understood it, only people who accepted the nomination within that particular thread were to be included in the vote - I'm sorry, I should have PMed you and asked if it was ok to nominate you.

Thanks so much Tracee - I'm really touched. I guess a PM must've slipped through the cracks as I didn't get one and I would have bowed out gracefully at that point. But it's lovely that some folks here think so well of me. It's a smashing Christmas present!

The blame really lies with me. Since it was a third-party nomination, I should have verified Bitsy's acceptance before submitting the list to Rich. Oops. Sorry about that.

Don't you think this is being a WHOLE lot more fun then just having me draft someone for the position? :santa:

The blame really lies with me. Since it was a third-party nomination, I should have verified Bitsy's acceptance before submitting the list to Rich. Oops. Sorry about that.

This is unforgivable and a total abuse of power! I believe a good flogging is in order!

Wayne :nyah:

Back