View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 04:38 PM   #34
ecreipeoj
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You!.....

There are several Private Properties on the East Coast of Florida, that maybe Localities of Landrace Corns. Is it possible to find Raider Corns without the “Browns” influence, on these properties, even Landrace Amels? Thank you for saving Football, Mr. T. I will be watching with you. I sure hope I do not See any scripted plays today.

There are things in life that money, and fame can not buy, Love and Truth. Since I have no money to offer you on your birthday, I will offer my Love and a few Truth Bombs. Any Property on the east coast of Florida that has Sea Turtles nesting on their properties may also have Landrace Corns living at the same Localities.

Field Collecting trips with Boy and/or Girl Scouts to hunt Landrace Corns or witness Sea Turtles nesting on Mother Earth, would be an experience remembered by All, for Eternity. If I were to find a YouTube video of Rich Z, some Boy Scouts and Rush L, or Mr. T, as witnesses of the capture of any Landrace Corn on your Properties, I would accept them as Landrace Corns.

If I were Chief Joseph of the Americas, and ask for advice about our Border Problems, I would advise Mr. T of God's Law and Indian Law. God's Law addresses the Cause of the Problem, not the Result of the Virus of Lies. The Humanitarian Crisis at our Border is Caused by the Snakes/Slave Masters ruling over their Slaves. Give me 5 Billion Dollars and the Trigger, and I would cut each and every Head of the Snakes Ruling over God's Children, starting in Mexico, and I wouldn't stop until I reached the Cape. One cruise missel for each Corrupt “President”, and Drug Lord should to it. How much would that cost? He might be able to create the Trump Wall, with 1 billion.

Cut the Heads off of the Snakes Enslaving their Neighbors, before they know they are bleeding, and the Locals will take care of the rest. Nobody would Flee their Home, if they were not in FEAR of Snakes. I would do the same from our Norther Boarder all the Way to Sarah P's Neighborhood. Trump's Boarder Wall would be in place and he can give All of the money illegally confiscated from All Slaves back to the Native People to Create their Own Heaven on Earth.

Jesus has already Returned to Earth. He is a Teacher, and the Son of God, not god. He taught me how to take the Narrow Path, on “The Way” to God, and he can teach anybody how to connect to the Goddess Herself just like I have. The Teachings of Jesus can be learned today on the Internet on YouTube. I suggest Divine Truth, “The Way” that begins with Jesus kissing Mary M. I followed The Way as taught by AJ Miller, and my Holy Spirit Connection with the Goddess came on line.

My Teacher now is the Goddess Herself, and Jesus is my Brother. How do I KNOW AJ is Jesus reincarnated, because he said so. If my Understanding of my Human Genes is correct, I am a Super Private Investigator with ALL Mutant Powers the Goddess Created in Humans. If I have a question I can not answer on my Own, I can Channel the Goddess, who can provide me with Instant Knowing, or Knowledge, like down loading on the Matrix. She usually just give me a clue to figure it out by myself. Talk about the best Teacher ever! I can watch AJ Millers videos as if I am in the room with him at the same time he recorded the video. I have never caught him Lying, not one single time. He speaks English, so even a 5 year old could understand him. If AJ is not Jesus reincarnated, he is Inhabited by Him often.

Thou shall not Murder, does not mean Thou Shall Not Kill. It is Impossible to Kill anyone, as explained by AJ. Our Soul is in a higher Dimension than our Reality. The Reality we are in now, is nothing more than a Training Program for our Souls to become Self Aware, as Joe P and Rush L, and attach TWO bodies to our Soul. A “Spirit” Body/Avatar and this Avatar. The Spirit Body is in a Dimension of Heaven, and this Body is born into this Reality. The instant this body stop functioning, you wake up in your Spirit Body in Heaven. The “Hells” are located in the lower dimensions of Hell. Since no Spirit Body has ever been “Killed”, or ceased to function, the True meaning of the Goddess Punishment in Hell, is reliving the last day of your death, each and every day, over and over, until you make a change in your Soul. You can remain in the Hells with other Souls exactly like your own as long as you like, or over 30 dimensions are available to experience in Heaven. Mr T. is not playing 3D chess with the Drive by Media and the Left, he is being Coached by the Goddess Her Self, with 30D capabilities and More. The Goddess Dimension is Located out side of Our Own. She Created this Reality with Her Soul Mate, who no longer exist, so she really doesn't “Know” Everything about this Reality, BUT she is our Queen Bee, of our Borg.

If I were Chief Joseph of the America's, the Snakes Enslaving and Causing the Crisis at our Boarder, would receive the Shaka Zulu method of Culling the Demon/Liars from his Village. Reliving the last Day of your Life before you Lied to Chaka, in the Goddess Definition of Hell, WILL make changes to your Soul, in just a couple of days.

We are currently living withing the 1000 years of Jesus Rule as stated in the Bible. If We follow God's Law's instead of Mans Laws, such as Thou Shall Not Lie, and follow Jesus Teachings about our True Reality, We will bring Heaven to Earth, without the Goddess help. The Best Teachers teach you how to Learn by Your Self.

Last Truth of the Day, before Football! The only Reason you Believe in Nuclear Bombs is the same Reason you Believe that Man Landed on the Moon. The US Snakes, Fake Scientist, and Fake News COLLUDED to Create Fear in “Their” Slaves. If Mr. T. Releases ALL of our Nations Secretes, from JFK to Present, which only Exposes the Lies of Our Snakes, ALL of our Problems in our Neighborhood will be Corrected like we are on auto pilot.

Mr. T. tear down the Wall of Lies, the Leader of the House and Others are supporting. If anybody in DC is caught on Video, stating Opposites, one of them is a Lie, and is my Definition of Treason, against Chief Joseph.