View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 07:20 PM   #5
Rich Z
I guess not too many of you all are interested in this, but honestly, it's not a scam as far as I can tell. If you shop on the internet anyway, it seems that most places I usually buy from honor this Ebates stuff. So yeah, one percent isn't much, but if you are going to buy stuff anyway, then why not get a little bit of money back?

Quite honestly, I greatly prefer shopping online over trekking all over town in person looking for something that I may or may not find. And even if they may have it locally, I can still pay for it online, pick it up at the local store, and still get some Ebates money back on it.

What's not to like about that? Who doesn't like getting a discount when they can?

Seriously, I hate to sound like I am hawking this as a high pressure salesman, but damn, this just seems like a real good deal to me. I don't even care whether you use the link I provided or not. Who knows? If you earn enough money this way, maybe those that haven't yet can afford to spread around their new found wealth to get a paid membership on this site with the money they saved.

Both Connie and myself are using it, and it really is a no brainer, in my opinion.