• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Another Miami pairing (Tootsie X Awesome pics)

carol

Down with the sickness
Tootsie and Awesome already have 9 eggs on the ground.
Tootsie is het Hypo and Amel, only time will tell if Awesome is carrying either one.

Here are some pics of Awesome from hatchling to after laying eggs. :)
She was hatched here. Her parents are a Milksnake Phase from Serpenco and her mother was purchased as a Crimson from Serpenco, but I believe she was just a Miami. I guess we'll find out when we either get half hypos or not. :shrugs:

One thing for sure, they should make some knockout Miamis.

Attachments

• RambosKO.JPG
    RambosKO.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 234
  • upload.JPG
    upload.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 233
  • bestjuneawe.JPG
    bestjuneawe.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 237
  • Awemarch.JPG
    Awemarch.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 486
Here is Tootsie. I aquired him as an adult from Walter Smith. I have other pics of him, but this one is just the best.

Attachments

• tootsie.JPG
    tootsie.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 592
And for grins and gigges, here are some pics of Awesomes offspring last year when bred to her Milksnake Phase father.

Attachments

• AztecMiami.JPG
    AztecMiami.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 228
  • BandedMiami.JPG
    BandedMiami.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 225
Awesome looking miamis!!

You most definately have one of the best looking miamis out there!!!

awesome miami's carol!!..

i love the miami phase but every store I go to seem to never have any.
I was wondering if you were planning on selling them and how could i get a hatchling.

Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg!
In about 2 months I will be up to my ears in lovely Miami hatchlings. ;) They are my favorite and I am very particular about what I breed. I have at least 7 pairings that should produce some really nice stuff, maybe even some Miami Motleys. Let me know if you want to be put on a contact list when things start hatching. Thanks!
Carol

Back