• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Brin x Viper corn clutch 2018

Tavia

Elemental Exotics
This is Brin's first season, so rather exciting. She is a Ghost Bloodred with unknown hets and was paired to Viper, Diffused Tessera het Anery, Hypo, poss het Amel, Caramel and Lavender. She laid 12 good eggs.

eeBJdavl.jpg

MY413x7l.jpg

And they just starting to hatch today. So far looks like a Diffused Anery ? and a Diffused ? baby. Can't wait to see them all the way out!

7MfuCuIl.jpg

a5LCHz8l.jpg

fDC9SUhl.jpg

Good job! Good pairing. Post another picture after these little guys all hatch out and another after their first shed next week. Thanks!

Another one pipped while I was watching, wish I'd had my phone to record it! Little dark diffused Tessera. After comparing the new pip to the first Diffused one, I'm thinking that one is probably a Hypo Diffused.

qtgtBggl.jpg

lal4SmIl.jpg

First baby in the Brin x Viper corn clutch emerged last night and two more this morning.
Out, we have one Hypo Diffused, one Diffused Tessera and one Ghost Bloodred Tessera.
Currently four more pips, two Hypo Diffused ? And two Diffused ?.

First baby.

fPAYvMil.jpg

hIZa7wfl.jpg

moMPclgl.jpg

eE2EDKbl.jpg

Diffused Tessera.

rt8pnABl.jpg

ojWnpBbl.jpg

ueBu64tl.jpg

WNDY8mil.jpg

And the GBR Tessera that did not want to pose for a whole body shot.

wxeagTPl.jpg

0X2I268l.jpg

ld4Oc5Ql.jpg

7dRzpHAl.jpg

Shiari, I'll definitely want your help with at least one baby in this clutch. I was able to get a pretty good look at the other two "Hypo" Diffused pips and both are not Tessera. But one looks very funky to me. Viper is poss het Lavender and Brin was a Ben Siegel special included in a lot with two Hypo Lavenders, so there is a fair chance she was related to the Lavenders.

One reason I was hoping to check that on both of them by pairing them. Only problem is I totally suck at telling hatchling Lavenders apart, so once it's out, I'd appreciate it if you can look and tell me if thinking it might be Lavender is just wishful thinking.

Have two more out, a Hypo Diffused and a Diffused with some wicked sides.

#4 the Hypo Diffused.

GjJKHbql.jpg

JfSmqk9l.jpg

RnyGEgOl.jpg

xZKAPFDl.jpg

#5 the Diffused.

ktO8jU5l.jpg

7vLYe0Pl.jpg

Y8Y9RwLl.jpg

9A9e4Rol.jpg

4ZaFh6gl.jpg

Halfway done. Here is #6 out. Have two pips left and 4 eggs still to pip. Unfortunately this was the one that looked funky in the egg but now that is's out, it looks way more red and normal Hypo Diffused. Concur?

tPhgvSZl.jpg

sSi8c2Ll.jpg

xEZxL4gl.jpg

AJcRBbHl.jpg

2wy9ORKl.jpg

b88tJvTl.jpg

U8jxgMgl.jpg

Thanks Shiari.

#7 is out and a Hypo Diffused Tessera.

850U85Ol.jpg

8kBL5Mil.jpg

2QC7Vh4l.jpg

FgP8Q95l.jpg

x2ML4KAl.jpg

#8 is out, a Diffused Tessera.

3ofQxcel.jpg

qIbBYaUl.jpg

lHULVhCl.jpg

UGI0g2Rl.jpg

We have two new pips this morning, a Hypo Diffused something and an Anery Diffused something! Happy about the Anery, we've hit the Hypo odds very well with this clutch but not the Anery so far. There are two more eggs left to pip.

HDfvkNKl.jpg

QPqtcaZl.jpg

AXM9ef9l.jpg

Baby #10 was out this morning, a very nice Granite (Anery Diffused) and the last egg has pipped.
Can't tell if it's Hypo or not yet but it is definitely a Diffused Anery Tessera, so I'm very pleased!

This baby is so chill and cute, I've been repeating my mantra, "No keepers this year!" the whole time I held it. All the babies in this clutch have been very laid back so far but this one was extra so.

ryR1mtjl.jpg

yhkanZWl.jpg

ugTNB7hl.jpg

EQp1sPOl.jpg

HuZOnZpl.jpg

Baby #11 is out, Hypo Diffused Tessera. It was also uninterested in posing for pictures.

uhLIHrgl.jpg

MAGzPAvl.jpg

UeE8CA9l.jpg

Sduf24pl.jpg

RfJTHVzl.jpg

jDUh0VLl.jpg

Back