Thread: Carpet Pythons
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #90
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratsncorns View Post
I got the CP book at Daytona and Im just starting it. Its a big book! But should be fun/educational to read. I really enjoyed chatting with Nick too. I was very happy with the transaction. Now for it to cool down enough to ship.

How many carpets do you have now?
Awesome! It's a great book! I need to remember to take mine to have Nick autograph one of these days.

Total (inluding those not in house at the moment) = 20
My poss het Granite IJ Jag is on loan to a friend, then there's the female I will be picking up from Nick, three babies that I'm waiting on shipping from Luke Snell (another fabulous IJ breeder), two of those babies are poss het Granite (I'm waiting on a couple females in one clutch to shed, so I can pick one out-I've already picked out the male from one clutch (got 2nd pick) & decided to add one of the ph male siblings to the female I'll be getting, & I've already picked him out. Once I pick out a female, & the weather cools a bit more, those three will ship.

I will be getting a JCP female from my friend who has my IJ Jag. I've been waiting for a female baby from this particular female of hers since last year. She didn't produce last year, & then psyched us out this year, & dropped eggs out of the blue. I'm waiting for babies to shed, & then figure out which once I can chose from. She knows I like stripey/wacky patterns, so I should get something pretty cool.

My focus has become the IJ's & JCP's, & I look forward to working with those projects.