View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 12:33 AM   #4
Ares
Hey Rich...

I never bought any snakes which had to be shipped, so obviously have never had any of the problems that might come along with it. But just out of curiousity I went to check out the BOI and man that was some good reading!!! Im not trying to make fun of or joke around about any of the inquiries because its serious business, but some are really really interesting!! I spent about a half hour reading about the con artist Jennifer Curran, I know its none of my business and you dont have to answer if you dont want but just out of curiousity did you hear anything back from her so called "mother" after that last e-mail??? Also checked out the "Please help me" by realvenum, that was interesting, funny and confusing all at the same time. Cool to see how much you can tell about a person just by the way they write, can even tell when they're not telling the truth!! Great detective work by Darin Chappell at picking out the lies, that was classic!! Lee didn't know what hit em! hehe

Anyways enough rambling for now, but I just wanna end off by saying that I think the BOI is a great idea!