Thread: Shedding
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 05:23 PM   #1
Chris101
Shedding

Hello there, My names Chris and I have a baby corn snakethat is maybe about 3 months old. I got her on December 15th and she had some stuck shed on her head but the rest of her body was clear. I got the shed off after a few days and she was fine. Around January 17th, I saw her skin dulling and eyes getting blue. Then there was that weird phase for a few days where it looked like she already shed. I kept the tank humid with misting daily, she has plenty of stuff to rub up against, she's on Eco earth coconut fiber, and UTH is at 84F. But then about 2 weeks later, her skin started peeling and on February 2nd, she had gotten everything off. Today, I took her out and I see that she's wrinkly again as if she's about to shed again. A third of her body near the tail looks dull again. Is she going to shed again or is it because she might be underweight? I feed her every 3 - 5 days, a thawed pinky. I'd just like to know if it's abnormal for her to shed so soon after. I know she got everything off because I helped her with her body, tail, and head. I want her to be able to shed on her own so is there anything I can do? Thank you