• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Who else loves South Park?

cornsnakekid92 said:
i love south park , i grew up on the show.it might sound weird because i am so young but i started watching when i was 7 and i have been watching it for the last 8 years
7+8=15. Your avatar says you're 13. Maybe you should be studying your math assignments instead of watching TV.:nyah:

dwyn127 said:
7+8=15. Your avatar says you're 13. Maybe you should be studying your math assignments instead of watching TV.:nyah:

I don't care where your from, that's funny right there! :roflmao:

BTW, well said Cowboyman. ;)

dwyn127 said:

Don't blame the kid, it's Mr. Garrison's fault for not teaching him correctly.

Attachments

• Mr. Garrison.jpg
    Mr. Garrison.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 17
DAND said:
Don't blame the kid, it's Mr. Garrison's fault for not teaching him correctly.
Well then, I guess it's obvious who DOSEN'T watch South Park.

Cornsnakekid92, I'm going to ASSUME this picture was in your head when you posted and give you the benefit of the doubt and say, "well done, very creative."

And Dave, it's kinda scary that you were able to find that so quick.:eek1:

DAND said:
I made it that quick. :sidestep:
So then what you're saying is, thanx to todays advances in modern technology, you were able to use your computer, in the privacy of your own home, to create a scene from South Park that was fitting for this thread, and that cornsnakekid92 really DOES need to kill his TV set and break out the books? :grin01:

Depending on which end of 7 he started and which end of 13 he's on now, it could have been anywhere from ~5 to ~7 years.

This year's episodes are season 8. :)

dwyn127 said:
So then what you're saying is, thanx to todays advances in modern technology, you were able to use your computer, in the privacy of your own home, to create a scene from South Park that was fitting for this thread, and that cornsnakekid92 really DOES need to kill his TV set and break out the books? :grin01:

A pair a dent lee. :grin01:

Serpwidgets said:
Of course, by "this year" I meant 2004. :sidestep:
Of course, we knew that. That's because if you were to divide this decade into thirds, we're about half way thru.:bang:

Mary-Beth is KoRny said:
I think we're all pretty confused by now! :rofl:
I think you're right; time to put this thread to bed.......

...........SOOO!!!! Anybody watch Bevis and Butthead?!?:grabbit:

Back