• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Paradox snowsicle/snow??

leeroy1

Hey all, first off as im new here hi to everyone :)

Having just had my first clutch from a female creamsicle (het anery) and a male ghost stripe (het amel) they produced this hatchling ..... i beleive it to be a 'paradox' snowsicle/snow....

Your thoughts please :duck:

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

Wow, that's certainly interesting, but I can't really help you much. I have a hard enough time with the corn genetics, never mind the creamsicle stuff. My first impression is that there's too much black for it to just be a paradox. I hope someone else who knows more about the rat snake end of it can chime in.

Oh, and hi! :)

Those colors are amazing! I would have to say that is one nice paradox that you have. Looks almost like a normal snow(sicle) at the head but as you go further down it gets crazy. Congrats!

That has got to be the best paradox I have ever seen! Usually, you just get a few small spots of paradox color, but that one is beyond extreme! Wish it was mine!

That is taking paradox to an extreme! Very interesting look. I hope we can get updates on it as it grows. LOL 1/3 Snow/2/3 Anery.
What sex is it? I would definately look into breeding back when grown to the creamsicle or a sibling to see if the look can be reproduced. I don't think paradox corns are genetic, but there might be something to rat in the mix

Really a unique snake! I love it :D

Wow! That is literally one of the most amazing snakes I've laid my eyes on . . . at least recently, even if that sounds a bit dramatic. Super congratulations.

Back