• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Member Intro

sandco

Hi! I am Cory. Recently, I have become interested in owning corns as pets with possible breeding projects in the future. I grew up exposed to many types of animals. From farm to companion animals, My love of animals drove me to pursue an undergraduate degree in animal sciences. Upon graduation, I have explored the vast majority of careers and hobbies connected to my education. I believe owning snakes is the next challenge. Hopefully, someday I will teach other people about the importance of snake husbandry and care. The advances in herpetoculture among recent years is also very attractive. After some solid research, I am excited about what the future holds. I love learning! I take any opportunity that comes to educate myself. I am definitely looking for breeders in Central North Carolina. Any information about upcoming reptile shows in or near North Carolina? I would love to attend. If anyone knows about the regulations or licenses regarding corn ownership in NC, I would greatly appreciate the help. My research in this area has left me confused.

Welcome from Michigan.
I'm a short timer here but already I can see what great people there are on here.

Welcome to the forums, Cory! I'm currently a pre-med/biology undergraduate student and I've always been fascinated by animals. So if you ever want to geek out over critters, I'm game!

I'm pretty new to keeping snakes myself, my corn is my first ever snake. So far he seems pretty easy to care for, and I'm enjoying having him around. This place has been a huge help, most of my questions have been answered just by doing searches, and the folks here are really friendly and knowledgeable.

Back