CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > The Pacific Northwest
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Pacific Northwest A place to discuss current herp related topics; predominately within the Pacific Northwest, but all are certainly welcome. Feel free to enter and visit our corner of the US. This site will also feature current herp topics and events of Slithers ní Scales!

This crazy weather

Old 03-30-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
ghosthousecorns
This crazy weather

I have had enough of this March! First two pics are from last week, If you can't get to work you build a snowman right?
Third pic is today, this is what you get when all that snow melts and then it rains and rains. That's my neighbor's house, they got evacuated. I'm turning into an old pro at moving stuff to higher ground because this already happened in January!
Last photo is a pileated woodpecker that is trying very hard to topple the snag tree in my yard. I never saw him here before, maybe the flood water attracted him...
Hope all the rest of you in the area are doing ok!

Old 03-30-2012, 11:48 PM   #2
Tara80
Wow Jen, it looks like you got hammered with bad weather. It's been raining sheets up here, where everything is flooding out like crazy. But no snow at least!

I love your snow man, haha! Looks like beer fixed it all for him though.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:53 AM   #3
diamondlil
This winter has been far too dry, followed by a very dry spring here. The grass for the ponies just isn't growing, we had to feed more than ever before and the cost of hay went up and will rise again. The ground is quite literally parched. Send me some of your rain!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google