CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

I think I may make a major change....
Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #111
snakemom1961
I so wanted to rep you Tim, but alas I can't today.
SEE David, it's people who make awesome posts and are deserving of reputation that GET IT. It's not the number of posts. Its the quality of the posts you make that truly makes rep points mean anything.
To be honest, I don't feel you have deserved ANY of your rep points and wish there was a way to give negative points. I for one would be giving them on a daily basis to you if I could. Call it immature, but right now it's how I feel. I can become a 15 year old any time I want, but turn back into the 47 year old mom when need be.

Old 11-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #112
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemaster24 View Post
snakemom I will accept advice I don't know if you read this post

I am just going throuhg a hard time
Ya know what? My kids went through a rough time at your age also. their dad's GF thought they needed counsiling and their dad was pissed at me because I wouldn't sign papers to have my insurance take care of it. He was pissed at me and took it out on my daughters. You wanna talk stress? PULEASEEEEEEE kid, you don't know stress. The only thing you know is not getting the attention on here your use to, and needed to create a thread you knew would get over 100 posts. Admit it or not, that is your ulterior motive with most of your threads.GEESH!

Old 11-11-2009, 11:06 AM   #113
Carinata
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
I so wanted to rep you Tim, but alas I can't today.
SEE David, it's people who make awesome posts and are deserving of reputation that GET IT. It's not the number of posts. Its the quality of the posts you make that truly makes rep points mean anything.
To be honest, I don't feel you have deserved ANY of your rep points and wish there was a way to give negative points. I for one would be giving them on a daily basis to you if I could. Call it immature, but right now it's how I feel. I can become a 15 year old any time I want, but turn back into the 47 year old mom when need be.
Oh no rep points! A good friend from another forum that does know my past here I was talking to last night and I told her about these fights and she said it was appaling to see how I treated even with my past. She said to tel you guys this
Interent arguing is like the special Olympics you may win but you are still retarded!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
Ya know what? My kids went through a rough time at your age also. their dad's GF thought they needed counsiling and their dad was pissed at me because I wouldn't sign papers to have my insurance take care of it. He was pissed at me and took it out on my daughters. You wanna talk stress? PULEASEEEEEEE kid, you don't know stress. The only thing you know is not getting the attention on here your use to, and needed to create a thread you knew would get over 100 posts. Admit it or not, that is your ulterior motive with most of your threads.GEESH!
I forgot you are the fortune teller of the interwebs!!!!!!

Old 11-11-2009, 11:14 AM   #114
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
Oh no rep points! A good friend from another forum that does know my past here I was talking to last night and I told her about these fights and she said it was appaling to see how I treated even with my past. She said to tel you guys this
Interent arguing is like the special Olympics you may win but you are still retarded!

I forgot you are the fortune teller of the interwebs!!!!!!
It is just this kind of attitude David that makes people not want to help or support you. For every step you take forward in this community you always seem to take two steps back with this kind of BS. Get over yourself - seriously.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #115
Carinata
I tryed 4 pages ago but I continued to be hit! When you run someone into a corner and then kick them they will lash out!

Old 11-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #116
ArpeggioAngel
Quote:
I tryed 4 pages ago but I continued to be hit! When you run someone into a corner and then kick them they will lash out!
So then you DROP it instead of keep stirring the pot David. Common sense here. People have tried to give you advice for AGES and you blow them off constantly because it isn't what you want to hear. It is no wonder that people get mean with you because you DON'T LISTEN to what anyone has to say.... You are looking for "milk and cookies" as someone stated earlier. People to coddle you and tell you that you are right and everything will be ok. Which isn't necessarily the truth. But you don't want to hear the truth.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #117
Carinata
I am not looking for ,ilk and cookies but you are looking to be hero of da interwebz!11!!!1!

Old 11-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #118
MalinoisK9
Quote:
Talk about a insensitive comment. Way to go... classy.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #119
Roy Munson
I've had enough of this kid's attitude. I'm sorry, but one of my biggest pet peeves is children speaking disrespectfully to adults. Watch yourself, David. My grandmother would say that you've gotten too big for your britches.

Thread closed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread