CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Last chance for cornsnake book photos (long)

Old 02-01-2003, 09:11 PM   #1
kathylove
Last chance for cornsnake book photos (long)

Calling all corn snake breeders!

I’m wrapping up a revised version of The Corn Snake Manual (the revision will probably have a different name), and must have it in to the publisher during February 2003 ( I have no idea when it will actually get printed.) Anyway, they’ve encouraged me to include lots of pictures of new morphs and / or new re-combinations of traits. Bill has already taken a bunch at herp shows and some of your homes; we thank you immensely for those ops! We’re considering one more road trip through the southeast U.S., at least, to photograph some last-minute spectacular specimens for inclusion.

I realize that the web is the place for displaying the cutting edge of guttataculture these days, but there are still 1000s of fanciers that don’t see them on the web, or can’t find pics of cool things once they move down from the top of the forum posts. If you have any Elaphe guttata that you think are new and noteworthy – things that are exceptionally beautiful, vibrant, well-defined, exciting, and / or just plain unusual that other corn snake enthusiasts would enjoy seeing / knowing about, PLEASE contact me in by Feb. 5 so I can figure out if and when we’d be able to visit to see & photograph them for the book. Thanks!

Kathy Love / CornUtopia
Alva, Florida
TEL: 239-728-2390
EML: kathy@cornutopia.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google