• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

08 or 09 males homo or het blood, lav, and stripe

paigehi

Teaching Snakes To Read
Finally figured out what happened to my rack, and the good news is, it wasn't disease and it won't happen again... a cold snap and the ridiculous policies about the heat at work did in two babies, though, and I had a chronic non-feeder pass the same week, so it was scary!
However, totally derailed most of my plans for my 08/09 stock, because ALL the casualties were male!
If anyone has any baby boys that they would be willing to part with that have some combination of the 3 genes I am looking for, I will happily pay well and give them an excellent home. I am looking into getting a generator, so no more cold snaps!
Thanks for reading...

Back