CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > FAQ Development Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

FAQ Development Forum This area is reserved for the development and discussion of various FAQ documents for posting on this site. PLEASE! Only the moderator should post original threads here.

Breeding/Egg Production & Care FAQ

Old 01-30-2010, 08:45 AM   #21
covato78
OK can anybody post a link to the FAQ apparently i have no idea how to use the search engine in this forum because no matter what i type it says there are no threads matching that description in any of the categories

Old 01-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #22
bitsy
Quote:
i have no idea how to use the search engine in this forum because no matter what i type it says there are no threads matching that description in any of the categories
What are you searching for? We might be able to come up with some alternative search terms and suggest some useful threads. Sometimes you need to be around a message board for a while before you get a handle on the "local" terminology!

If you've searched and you can't find a topic, then it might even be worth posting a new question yourself.

Old 01-30-2010, 11:25 AM   #23
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by covato78 View Post
OK can anybody post a link to the FAQ apparently i have no idea how to use the search engine in this forum because no matter what i type it says there are no threads matching that description in any of the categories
This article from VMS might be useful.

Old 01-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #24
covato78
Thanks ladies i appreciate it. That forum was very useful and does give a fairly clear timeline ! I was searching anything and everything to turn up something along the same lines as that link i used breeding,laying eggs,copulation i tried a whole variety of terms, I have never had any luck with the search thing.

Old 01-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #25
bitsy
Ah, yes I guess if you're trying to put together a breeding primer, then a message board search probably won't be much use. Nanci's link is great (have bookmarked it myself!) and I'd also recommend Kathy and Bill Love's book. I don't know Don Soderberg's book, but apparently that has a great section on breeding as well. This might be one of those occasions when a book will best provide what you need.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #26
covato78
Since we have rescued the newest member of our clan I am rethinking the whole breeding thing. If all goes well with persephone I think I am going to increase my collection ( for lack of a better term ) by rescuing neglected abused or unwanted corns.No need for me to add to the population of unwanted pets.

Old 01-31-2010, 06:00 AM   #27
bitsy
That's a great approach. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google