CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Cultivars (morphs)/Genetics Issues Discussions about genetics issues and/or the various cultivars for cornsnakes commercially available.

What is my baby?

Old 02-28-2019, 12:00 AM   #1
Avaelbane
What is my baby?

I just got a gorgeous baby but I don't know the name for his color. The person I got him from didn't know. I am pretty sure he's a snow but I'd like some confirmation please.

Old 02-28-2019, 07:11 AM   #2
67temp
It looks like a snow to me.

Old 02-28-2019, 10:06 AM   #3
Shiari
That would indeed be a snow!

Old 02-28-2019, 10:32 AM   #4
Twolunger
Chances are that yours is indeed a snow, as they are commonly produced. However, looks can be deceiving. I have three young corns that look very much the same as yours, but they were produced by a hypo lavender, het for diffused and caramel, mated to an amaretto het for diffused.

Old 02-28-2019, 10:04 PM   #5
Avaelbane
Phew! Sounds like I named him correctly. We named him 눈국수 which roughly Romanized is Nuun Guksu and means Snow Noodles. (Unless Twolunger is right but I'm pretty sure the person I got him from didn't pay a ton for him so he's likely more common.)

Old 03-01-2019, 10:43 PM   #6
MysticExotics
Very pretty little Snow!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google