• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Starting a progression thread for my female corn

Okay. She hasn't started shedding yet, so maybe her eyes aren't fully clear. In the meantime, I got a really nice photo of her:
1265436_10201721667538998_238161486_o.jpg

That is so cute! They usually shed within 24 hours of going clear.
I don't handle snakes when they are blue. They hide themselves away,
and it is unnatural for them to be out.

In the first photos, she is so _obviously_ blue!
You will learn that often that is how you know a
snake is going blue- the camera picks it up much
sooner than the naked eye.

That's what I was thinking. She still hasn't started shedding so maybe she hasn't gotten out of blue yet? I'm not sure. She has a lot of moisture in her tank so hopefully she has an easy shed.

So I was watching the hubby play some minecraft, when I noticed that Little got up and was moving around her cage, so I went to watch her. And as she was climbing her branch, her skin started to shed! It came off all in one piece too, and just look how bright she is now!
tumblr_mttmv9oLTE1s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mttmv9oLTE1s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mttmv9oLTE1s9amz4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mttmv9oLTE1s9amz4o5_1280.jpg

All in one piece too! What a perfect shed for her! <3

What a cute little thing! She is really bright! I really can't wait until I get one.
As she sheds, she is gonna get more orange and red and all those lovely colors.

How cool! Hope you can get one soon, they are a lot of fun :)
I am really excited, the breeder showed me her yearling sister, and she is going to be even more gorgeous then she already is! She hadn't eaten in about 9 days since she was shedding, so I fed her today and she took it readily!
tumblr_mtup0lXLUd1s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

A few more pictures, been three days since I fed her and she is excited to be out of her cage :)
tumblr_mu0d1hyZPV1s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu0d1hyZPV1s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu0d1hyZPV1s9amz4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu0d1hyZPV1s9amz4o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mu0d1hyZPV1s9amz4o7_1280.jpg

I always get really excited when I take photos of her. She's just so pretty! I laughed because in the last one, she decided that my pant leg was a good place to hide :)

Thanks <3 I haven't found a clue as to where she is unfortunately :/ No poops, no shedded skin, nothing. I'm pretty sure she got outside, there are a massive amount of ways a little snake could escape this old house. I told my neighbors and they said if they see anything they will tell me. It's been getting freezing cold at night here, so I hope if she did get outside she will find a good place to settle down for the winter.

I was handling her like I do every day except the few days after feeding, and she came and curled up in my coat pocket :) (I have a disease where my natural temperature is lower than it should be, so I am constantly wearing a jacket even when it is warm for most people, so it wasn't too cold to take her out)
tumblr_muazr4p80s1s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_muazr4p80s1s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_muazr4p80s1s9amz4o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_muazr4p80s1s9amz4o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mudettJr0z1s9amz4o4_1280.jpg

When I first got her she would curl up in there easy, and now it's to small for her! I like having her on my desk while I'm on the computer. So I made her a bigger one:
tumblr_mudettJr0z1s9amz4o3_r1_1280.jpg

Took an actual photoshoot today on my indoor plant, I don't trust myself enough for an outside photoshoot yet. Here are my favorites:
tumblr_mumocqWrDG1s9amz4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mumocqWrDG1s9amz4o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mumocqWrDG1s9amz4o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mumocqWrDG1s9amz4o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mumocqWrDG1s9amz4o7_1280.jpg

Back