CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Nanci's SnickerSnakes
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Nanci's SnickerSnakes Welcome to SnickerSnakes- where the pretty snakes are! I love striped cornsnakes in red, white, purple, peach and pink. Foundation stock, breeding plans, and hopefully hatchling news!

Launch of SnickerSnakes.com!!

Old 02-13-2010, 09:34 PM   #1
Nanci
Launch of SnickerSnakes.com!!

I'm very excited to announce that my website is complete. I'd love it if you all dropped by to see how it looks!

Snickersnakes.com!!

Old 02-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
alan
Looks great, Nanci. Reads like it's you.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
Jay@PJCReptiles
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Great job Nanci! About time you got your own little space on the internet. Steph did a nice job as well. I can't wait to see you post your first babies for sale. I have already added you to my favorites.

Jay

Old 02-13-2010, 11:32 PM   #4
Asbit
I got to your site by clicking the add link on the side of the page. As soon as I saw the pics I knew it had to be a website for you and your snakes. I love it, it is beautifully done and speaks of quality.

Steph did a great job designing it, too!!!

Old 02-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #5
Nanci
Thank you! I hope I didn't drive her too crazy during the design process- she would never say so if I did! It was all so easy- I told her how I imagined it and somehow she made it exactly perfect. I really didn't want it to be a cookie cutter site like every other reptile site out there, and I think we achieved that. I also wanted room to grow- to write about the corns _and_ Fort Tort, and she got that all set up- all I had to do is write!

Old 02-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #6
AshleyShadows
It looks great, Nanci! Love the logo!

Old 02-13-2010, 11:48 PM   #7
Asbit
Nanci what kind of lizard is Ares??? Oh and thanks for the nice comment about Cronus...he does look like Choco.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #8
TripleMoonsExotic
No, Nanci. You were far from driving me crazy. I was actually tickled to do an airy pink & purple website. Pink & purple aren't very common website colors, so it was nice for the change.

To answer your question in the other post in the wpHerp thread, yes, I did see that you officially launched and have everything up. I appreciate the thank you and compliments you posted very much!

Old 02-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #9
Nanci
(See??? )

Old 02-14-2010, 12:05 AM   #10
Nanci
Ares is a Saharan uromastyx. Joe (Captain Bogart) gave him to me. He's not the friendliest thing, but he's very simple to care for now that I have him set up. (That's where my tax return went last year...) His lights and heat are all on timers. I just fix a salad every morning and serve it. He poops in one place. He doesn't destroy anything. He has about three supplements he gets that alternate days, but I have a routine so it just takes a minute to prepare his breakfast.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google