CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Rich Z's Blatherings
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Rich Z's Blatherings Since Connie and I have retired the SerpenCo business, topics here will focus on topics of a more personal and general nature.

Dammit!

Old 12-07-2018, 07:34 PM   #1
Rich Z
Angry Dammit!

Damn I am pissed!

I had some things to do in the garage today, so I was in and out the door to the garage several times. There is a wooden pallet laying nearby that we often have a small fence lizard laying out there so I am always on the lookout for him. Although I looked for him, didn't see him out on the pallet, but it was kind of chilly, so I wasn't much surprised he wasn't out and about.

Well, I was heading over to the garage to put away some gloves I used outside, and I saw the little fence lizard laying belly up on the carpet in front of the door. WTH??? Apparently I had obviously stepped on him. Damn.... I don't know how I missed seeing him, as I know I was looking at some pine needles at the doorway that I needed to brush outside. I was just shocked.

I feel just rotten...... I want to punch something, HARD. Like my own jaw. I am so angry at myself for not SEEING him.

Now, every time I walk in or out of that garage door, I am going to see his lifeless body laying in my hand.

Dammit......

Old 12-07-2018, 07:56 PM   #2
mcnann_fam
Oh no, I'm sorry Rich.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:19 AM   #3
Twolunger
Don't feel bad. Every time we have a cold spell I find dead anoles and spiny-tailed iguanas in my area. Makes me want to bring them all into the house, but you know how feasible that is.

Old 12-10-2018, 09:49 AM   #4
Dragonling
Ugh, that's awful. Whenever I'm working with or around very small animals, I always worry about stepping on something accidentally.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google